Please pray for ###'s job interview today. May the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liza74

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###'s job interview today. May the Lord give him wisdom and strength. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Glory be to God! He is good all the time. We are relocating in March for my husband's new job. Please continue to pray that God will continue to bless us, will use us, we will grow spiritually in our new place. Please pray also for me in looking for a new job in our new place. Will God continue to bless our married life, will always be the center of our life. Please pray for our fertility problem, will have a baby soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is selected for second round of interview today at ### pm. Plz pray that she gets selected in it.
Replies
9
Views
132
Hi please pray for my ### and ### mom I’ve been laid off since ### I have a job interview today and I just need peace and clarity for the call and hopefully success I need a job if this one is in God’s will for me
Replies
7
Views
188
Dear Lord Please pass my job interview I did today Help me get the job I really need the job or a job amen
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom