Please pray for ###'s health. ### will be ...

Ramonuss

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my health. I'll be going for a test soon, and I want you all to please pray that my result comes out normal. Please do pray. God bless 🙏🙏
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: Seek Wisdom...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
185
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
153
My father was recently diagnosed with an ### issue. Please pray for my father’s ### problem to go away and for him to heal completely. Please pray that God heals him completely and for him to be in good health again. Please pray for him I’m really scared as his daughter 🥺🙏
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom