Please pray for ###'s health. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad has type 2 diabetes and he has a sore on his legs that won't go away. I am super worried about him. Also, his legs are super red and puffy. I have been praying for him to be healed, but I need some extra help with this, please. I had a dream a month or so ago that his legs were healed, so...
Replies
10
Views
415
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
210
Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom