Please pray for ###'s good night of sleep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my mother's good night of sleep tonight. She's had trouble breathing at night lately, causing her enormous discomfort and pain, and she's currently staying away from her home. Sleeping at someone else's place always makes her unsettled and disrupts her sleep pattern even further.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a good night sleep every night at least ### hours of sleep wake up refreshed forever THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
210
No noise from my neighbours. It's Midnight. I want to sleep. Good night sleep for me.
Replies
8
Views
216
My neighbours are to loud. Very loud walking and I can hear music. He is upstairs so it's like he is walking over my head. I can hear also a tv of my next door neighbours. Please pray for my good rest and sleep and my neighbours to stop being so loud.
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom