please pray for ###'s employer to be convicted ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter css749
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

css749

Guest
Please pray for my husband's employer to be convicted of the way he treats employees, he is very heartless in dealing with them, also pray that he will be able to hire a good manager that is needed that will prosper his business.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May the Lord give you strength to continue praying for your husband and his employer. And may the Lord bless your husband with grace to work onto HIM day by day. And may the Lord provide your husband with a holy work environment. In his name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray in Jesus name that your answer is answered.

I'm also going through the same thing at work with my manager and co-workers. I've been reading Psalm 37, obeying it and confessing to God. It's not always easy but it helps. Also Psalm 27 is a good one. It helped me a lot. Spend time with God, pray and never stop praying for your husband's cause.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear family of God, recently my brother got a warning letter at work for a mistake that happened last year. Now it seems that the person handing out the warning letter is trying to get him fired from his employment. He is a weekly church goer and frequently sends scriptures of encouragement...
Replies
6
Views
275
We are a couple from the US who recently moved to the Netherlands. I have had a job here and my wife has been unemployed for about a year due to a layoff and the difficult job market. She has had many close calls, where she impresses teams but they end up going with another candidate in the...
Replies
11
Views
426
I am asking for prayers for my son with the decision to make over a job. I pray he allows God’s will to direct him and whichever job he takes God goes with him. My son is anxious about the decision. I pray whichever way he goes he is blessed, guided and peaceful in his future and the decision he...
Replies
9
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom