Please pray for ###'s blood sugar ...

Durneloto

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my father's blood sugar to be normal. Monday my ### will undergo series of blood tests. Please pray that all his test reports to be normal. Let him not get admitted in hospital. Please pray for him.
 
May God touch your father and heal his blood sugar right now and bless him with good health. Praying in the miraculous name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please heal my old mother (###) so that she has splendid shortterm and longterm memory, excellent time and space orientation amen!! No Alzheimer!! You are under the name of Jesus so leave my mom and go to the pit of hell and never come back in Jesus name amen!! Lord let her have normal...
Replies
11
Views
103
I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
166
Today morning my mother went to sugar test and got fasting ###mg/dl and post lunch ###mg/dl. Please pray for my mother to get normal sugar levels. Due to financial problems and family problems her sugar levels got high. My ### yrs old brother won't go to job and torcher my mother for money. My...
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom