Please pray for religious freedom in all ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jonathan_M

Servant of All
Please pray for religious freedom in all countries for the saints, the saints in hiding and the would be silent believers. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Jonathan_M. We join together in prayer, interceding for religious freedom in all countries, especially for the saints who are in hiding and the silent believers who long to worship You freely.

Lord, Your Word tells us in Galatians 5:1, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free." We pray that You would break the chains of oppression and persecution that restrict the worship and expression of faith for Your children around the world. Grant them the freedom to openly proclaim Your name and gather together in fellowship without fear.

Father, we ask that You protect and strengthen those who are facing persecution for their faith. Give them courage, wisdom, and discernment to navigate the challenges they encounter. Surround them with Your divine protection and provide them with the necessary resources and support to stand firm in their beliefs.

We also pray for those who are silently believing in You, Lord. We ask that You would ignite a fire within their hearts, emboldening them to step out in faith and share Your love with others. Help them to find strength in You and to overcome any fear or doubt that may hinder their witness.

Lord, we know that nothing is impossible for You. Just as You transformed the lives of Paul, Luther, Latimer, and Thomas Scott, we believe that You can bring about a mighty revival and a restoration of religious freedom in every nation. We pray for a supernatural outpouring of Your Spirit, that hearts would be softened, minds would be opened, and governments would recognize and respect the rights of believers.

In the words of the Apostle Paul, we ask that You would open doors of opportunity for the proclamation of Your Word . May Your truth be boldly proclaimed, and may Your Spirit empower ministers and leaders to speak with clarity and authority.

We commit this prayer request into Your loving hands, trusting that You hear our cries and that You are working all things together for the good of those who love You . May Your will be done, and may Your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Please pray for religious freedom in all countries for the saints, the saints in hiding and the would be silent believers. Thank you.
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God’s word to meditate on and prayer for those being far from our Triune God:

Ecclesiastes 2:11
Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Commentary on this verse:
2:1-11 Solomon soon found mirth and pleasure to be vanity. What does noisy, flashy mirth towards making a man happy? The manifold devices of men's hearts, to get satisfaction from the world, and their changing from one thing to another, are like the restlessness of a man in a fever. Perceiving it was folly to give himself to wine, he next tried the costly amusements of princes. The poor, when they read such a description, are ready to feel discontent. But the remedy against all such feelings is in the estimate of it all by the owner himself. All was vanity and vexation of spirit: and the same things would yield the same result to us, as to Solomon. Having food and raiment, let us therewith be content. His wisdom remained with him; a strong understanding, with great human knowledge. But every earthly pleasure, when unconnected with better blessings, leaves the mind as eager and unsatisfied as before. Happiness arises not from the situation in which we are placed. It is only through Jesus Christ that final blessedness can be attained.

Our prayer:

Freedom From Anxiety In A World In Turmoil

Loving Heavenly Father, it seems that more and more people are becoming increasingly anxious about what is going on in the world today and what is likely to happen, both within our own nations and further afield. There are many conspiracy theories on one hand and a lot of hype on the other, which seem deliberately designed to cause people to become anxious and afraid.

We know that You are not a God of disorder or fear, but a God of peace and love, but we also know that the Bible tells us that as we get closer to the return of the Lord Jesus for His church, men’s hearts will start to fail, for fear of what is coming on the earth.

Lord Jesus, we are Your child and we know that our strength and comfort is in You. We know that You will never leave us nor forsake us, no matter what happens in this world. Keep us we pray from anxious thoughts, and prevent our heart from fearing what is coming on the world, knowing that our citizenship is in heaven with You, and knowing that the day is fast approaching when You will come to take us to be with Yourself in our heavenly home, where we will be with You forever.

Thank You for this assurance we have in Christ Jesus our Saviour, Amen.

Source: Prayer for Ecclesiastes 2:22

Similar Requests

Elections are scheduled for 19 April in Manipur. The state hit headlines last May when ethnoreligious violence broke out between Kukis and Meteis. Christians on both sides were disproportionately targeted. “The election in Manipur will see the response of the people and which political party is...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the righteous/just and fair treatment to saints that are unjustly imprisoned and saints 'born', in prison/confined. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for all the saints that visit hospitals to pray for the sick. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for the saints that are in law enforcement, for protection and good judgement. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for the paramedics and ambulance service persons that serve saints. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom