Please pray for reconciliation with me and ###

Please pray for reconciliation with me and ###. During this difficult time I’m struggling each day by not having her hear with me. I pray we can work things out and be together again. Please pray for restoration and reconciliation of the loving relationship we once had.
I prayed for you
 
Dear Lord the Devil is a destroyer of families. Because his aims are to create anthem and distress in the various families. He knows this move can help to destroy the lives of the children so I pray that you will restore peace, love, and joy in this family. He that comes to you will not be cast aside. Have mercy Lord. ###.
Thank you!!! God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
159
I humbly ask that you pray for me and my friend to reconcile. Pray that our relationship will heal and ### will talk to me again.
Replies
13
Views
228
Please pray that my friend will reactivate her social media account so I can apologize to her. Thank you! God bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom