Please pray for quiet in our home, ...

Dear Lord, while I was in my temp space you so kindly blessed me with until my home was complete and ready to move in, I came to you requesting beautiful quiet, safety, and peace with the redirecting of all thru traffic away from this tiny, residential area unto the more appropriate roads equipped to handle their travels. Thank you father that thou hadst heard me, I knew that you hear me always, AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus christ at this time asking for your help I am praying desperately for this man ### who is living in my home creating confusion with myself and neighbors i am praying desperately for him to leave my home and surrounding in peace and...
Replies
12
Views
243
Heavenly Father please please protect our home from anyone wanting to cause harm to us and post angels at our windows and doors and do the same for my sister and my mother and father in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
11
Views
348
Hi my name is ### and thank you for coming in agreement with my mother and I as we pray in agreement that God almighty saves our home from being sold on ###. We are believing in a miracle from God, i dont want my mother to stress or worry. Thank you for your prayers of Faith
Replies
10
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom