Please pray for provision. This time I ...

CJANE

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for provision. This time I have ### days work only and right now I have a lot of bills to attend to.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
132
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
Dear Prayer Warriors. My thanks for all your Prayers. Dear dedicated Prayer Warriors. My father has passed away from the flu age ### in hospital, last weekend 5th of July at 6 am. I request that you Pray for Me and my family as this puts additional stress upon me at an already difficult time...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom