Please pray for protection and strength in my marriage. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for protection and strength in my marriage. I fear that I am about to lose my wife and kids. I would die without them. I need God to heal my marriage, heal my heart towards my wife, heal my wife's heart towards me, and guidance to be better parents to our two young boys. We need a miracle in our marriage.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus I Can totally relate to this problem. Please heal their hearts towards one another. I ask this in your name, amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Please can I ask for prayer over my husband. My husband ### started a new job just over 2 months ago after such a long time looking for work. He did so well that they asked him to stay permanent. This was an answer to our prayers. However, one of his...
Replies
13
Views
467
Praise be Jesus and Mary, Could you please pray for me? I am ### years old, and nothing seems to be going well in my life. I do not have a job, and wherever I go, I encounter problems, envy, and jealousy. I have also been unable to get married. All of this is causing me great despair, and I feel...
Replies
7
Views
104
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom