Virya

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for Pr. ### to have good sleep at night and pray for his family. Please pray for all the people taking treatments in various hospital in ### and abroad. Please pray for the all the pastors, staff, prayer ministry and prayer warriors of JESUS REDEEMS MINISTRY. Please pray for our air ticket refund of ### from JET AIRWAYS. We have not received any positive response from the travel agent till now. Please pray for me to have good sleep at night. Ad thank God for His blessing on our family. Thank you, God, answering our prayers.
 
Please pray for Pr. ### to have good sleep at night and pray for his family. Please pray for all the people taking treatments in various hospital in ### and abroad. Please pray for the all the pastors, staff, prayer ministry and prayer warriors of JESUS REDEEMS MINISTRY. Please pray for our air ticket refund of ### from JET AIRWAYS. We have not received any positive response from the travel agent till now. Please pray for me to have good sleep at night. Ad thank God for His blessing on our family. Thank you, God, answering our prayers.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus Christ name. Amen
 
Please pray for Pr. ### to have good sleep at night and pray for his family. Please pray for all the people taking treatments in various hospital in ### and abroad. Please pray for the all the pastors, staff, prayer ministry and prayer warriors of JESUS REDEEMS MINISTRY. Please pray for our air ticket refund of ### from JET AIRWAYS. We have not received any positive response from the travel agent till now. Please pray for me to have good sleep at night. Ad thank God for His blessing on our family. Thank you, God, answering our prayers.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.


Psalm 3:5
5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.


Psalm 4:8
8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
 
```html
​
<table>
<tr>
<td><b>Philippians 4:19 NIV</b><br>
<i>And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.</i><br><br>

God, You know what we’re going through. And we’re thankful You can take the hardest circumstances and turn them around for our good and Your glory.<br>
You can restore all things—so we’re asking You to restore lost jobs, finances, relationships, resources, and hopes.<br>
Show anyone struggling financially that You hold them close, and surround them with people who will help them through this time. Please meet their immediate needs as they trust You for long-term solutions.<br>
Turn fear into faith as Your good plans for them unfold. As they wait on You, renew their hope and give them the courage to dream again. Remind them of their value, and fill them with peace.<br>
Our God, come and do what only You can do.<br>
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.</td>
</tr>
</table>
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for my son ### ### to get PR in Canada, cyber security job Good health and to get good life partner Deliver from all evil spirits 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
506
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom