Please pray for positive communication to begin from Tom Towards

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2721

Please pray for positive communication to begin from Tom Towards Kathylou asap.

Please pray God gives Tom J. Green the will, the desire, the faith, the knowledge,

strength and courage to change situations in his life so he can return to and devote

himself to his relationship with Kathylou Meehan.. God Break all strong holds, remove

all obstacles, over come all persons who keep us apart. Remove all pride, guilt, fear,

Heavenly Father that keeps Tom from me

God is moving obstacles and some communication has happened. Tom is in a deep depression.

Afraid of his type 2 diabettees cripling him for life and becoming a burden to me, he has chosen

to shut I and his mother and siblings out. He declares his love for me and his need for me, but

circumstances and past choices and people are standing in his way. Please continue to pray with

me for God's blessings on us!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray to Jesus for my brother-in-law, Tom B that he will cure him of prostate cancer.
Replies
Views
Restore her back from her mental episode. Let her remeber positive things between us and restore loving connection and communication. Let her receive and accept help for her BPD and heal her Father. In her altered mental state she cut off all connections to me. I am worried about her. I know...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill! Thank you God for the communication we have been having but Bill still hasn't made any decisions on our relationship &:where we are at & going in the future. Please God help him & remove all obstacles & negativity from his path &...
Replies
Views
I humbly come to the forum and ask for your help in a prayer. My name is Michelle and I have been struggling to develop deep connections with anyone ever since a very tumultuous relationship, that I found the strength to walk away from two years ago. I have always been one who has been able to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends, I need everyone’s prayers to get my ex-girlfriend to start healthy communication with me. Also to stop telling me something and then changing her mind because it hurts me when she does this and proceeds to call me a liar. I am asking God to remove all evil or demonic...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom