PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MARRIAGE PRAYER WARRIORS - THANK ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedbyGod

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MARRIAGE PRAYER WARRIORS - THANK YOU !

Father, I choose to have unfailing FAITH in You & SEEK You & Your RIGHTEOUSNESS, 1st in my life, then all things I pray for WILL be added unto my life (Matthew 6:33), for I know that Your PROMISES & DESIRES, that You have put into my heart, for my husband, my marriage & myself, will NOT return VOID, but will be my TESTIMONY to the world, about what an AWESOME, LOVING, FORGIVING, MERCIFUL, PATIENT & ON TIME GOD, that You are. My FAITH in You will move ALL mountains. I BELIEVE & TRUST in You Father, in Jesus' Powerful & Invincible name, with ALL MY LOVE, Your daughter in Christ AMEN & AMEN !
 
Lord Father God I come to now in the name of Jesus asking for healing and restoration for this marriage. Lord the evil of this world is coming into so many marriages and relationships. I ask in the mighty name of Jesus that any evil that has been brought to this couple be sent away in the name of Jesus. I ask Lord that you today perform a mighty miracle and heal the hearts and restore this marriage above and beyond what they have ever seen in the name of Jesus. Lord make this marriage a TRUE testimony that people could never imagine. Lord I lift this marriage up to you and claim its healing, reconciliation and restoration in the name of Jesus and through your living blood. I ask Heavenly Father for eternal protection over this Husband and Wife. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal all the past pain that has taken place in our marriage. We pray that we are willing to always reconcile with each other. May Your Holy Spirit convict us to help each other heal by comforting, loving, and living with each other with understanding. If we are...
Replies
0
Views
353
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, I pray for my marriage. I pray specifically for my sex life. I ask that you would help me to improve sexual intimacy in my marriage. I am sure there is something I can do to help make it better. Sometimes, I just want my spouse to do everything or make the changes in our...
Replies
0
Views
500
Dear prayer warriors thank you for all your valuable prayers ..praise the Lord .. Please pray for the health of ###, and pray for the peace of the ###, and pray for my children's marriages and financial breakthrough, and pray for the climate and for the flooded places and for the protection of...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom