Please Pray For Our House To Be Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zachax

Guest
Please pray for me. We have our house on sale and need to sell it to buy a new house in the new place we have moved. Please pray that God helps us sell this house soon and we will be blessed with a new house. It has been very stressful. Today we have an open house day. Please pray for the house to be sold.
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.(PROVERBS 3;5,6)

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Try hard not to be stressed since God's timing is perfect and we can't see the whole picture like He can. Ask God to take over and ask Him to help you lean on Him when things don't go according to your plans. Then you will have the peace that passes all understanding. He loves you, and doesn't want you to fret. Trust Him. Here's my prayer for you: Lord, please bless this family with peace and please oversee and direct their efforts to sell their house and to buy a new one. Thank you, Lord, for caring about us so intimately.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with the blessing of this house to be sold.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord help them to sell their house as this is the need they ask. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
171
We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
177
I am desperately asking for your prayers. I feel overwhelmed, discouraged, and don't know what to do anymore. I have been praying for our house to sell, but nothing is happening, and I feel like I can't carry this burden much longer. At ###, I am also facing ###, and it all feels like more than...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom