Please pray for our business We are ...

Please pray for our business. We are facing financial difficulties at the moment. Business is really dry and we have to pay lots of bills. Pray for breakthrough.
Dear God, you created heaven and earth and everything in it belongs to you. We are not of this world but we are children of the most high God. You said ask and it shall be given to you, we ask for a Divine turnaround in this business so that all the needs of this family are met in Jesus name. You have not failed Lord and you can not lie. Our trust and hope is only in You Lord Jesus to come through for this dear child of Yours. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our business ###. We need $10,000 a week to come in so that my wife and I can get a salary. We have to pay and MD, PA, RN, overhead so that we need for the business to have an income of $10,000 so that we can have a salary.
Replies
10
Views
340
Praise the lord bless pray for my husband ### and our children..&our business growth and loans and financial crisis 🙏
Replies
8
Views
228
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom