Thanks you for praying. He is still struggling. His outlook seems to be a little better. I prayed for Dallas’s boss to take him under his wing if God thought he was a good person and last night he and his wife asked him to spend New Years Eve with them and he did! God is listening! He has a long way to go but if everyone keeps praying I’m sure God will answer our prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son to find happiness and not be lonely. Let him become closer to God in his faith. He is a good man that coaches children. He went through a divorce that he didn’t want last year and has moved across the country to start a new job six months ago but has not made any friends...
Replies
5
Views
310
He recently lost his job and he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, I am not in a place to help him financially, please pray for him so he
Replies
10
Views
143
And he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, please pray for him so he gets a job asap, please pray so God sends his angels his way so he finds a job asap, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom