Please pray for my ###

vonebrown

Prayer Warrior
My husband ### left me for another woman. He has been having an affair. I've been asking God to save my marriage and restore it. Please pray for his salvation.
dissapointed_relieved.png
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
83
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom