Please pray for my ###

vonebrown

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband ### he is having serious mood swings. He is becoming very distant and disrespectful. My husband and I all we do is fight and argue. It's like he hates me. My husband is having an affair. I love my husband and I don't want a divorce. I'm asking God to restore my marriage and touch my husband's heart. We need help.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time. And while You are waiting, wait in Faith; Trusting, Thanking and Praising God.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
202
my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
please pray for peace when my mother comes over for an hour or so this evening it’s not my mother but her husband is probably the most annoying disrespectful person i have ever met I hate when he calls me son he’s not my dad they met when i was ### in Jesus name pray peace between them and me...
Replies
13
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom