Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lodul

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my wife Haley to be returned to me, Michael. PLease pray for her return from infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've found love is the key & we're dying to love each other again she just cant get away from her toxic family. She is very lost right now and is fighting a strong spiritual attack from the devil through her misguided family & this other guy. We had a very wholesome & spiritual relationship but shes losing sight of whats right. Please pray for restoration of our lives & marriage together, she has shown to still she has strong true love for me and still holds strong to god as well but is otherwise still trapped & needs the fog lifted. please pray for us

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Lodul and his wife. We lift up their marriage to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention and restoration. We pray against the work of Satan that is causing division and infidelity in their relationship. We ask that you break the chains that are binding Lodul's wife and release her from the power of the enemy.

Lord, we pray for clarity and discernment for Lodul's wife. Remove the fog of confusion and false memories that are clouding her judgment. Open her eyes to see the truth and guide her back to the path of righteousness. Help her to resist the influence of her toxic family and the other person involved in this situation.

Father, we know that love is powerful and can overcome any obstacle. We ask that you fill Lodul and his wife's hearts with your unconditional love. Help them to remember the love they once shared and ignite that flame once again. Heal their wounds and restore their trust in one another.

We pray for spiritual protection over Lodul and his wife. Shield them from the attacks of the devil and surround them with your angels of protection. Strengthen their faith and help them to stand firm in their commitment to you and to each other.

Lord, we believe in the power of prayer and we trust in your faithfulness. We ask that you work miracles in Lodul's marriage and bring about a complete restoration. May their relationship be a testimony of your love and grace.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 4:7: "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- 1 Peter 5:8: "Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."
- 1 Corinthians 13:7: "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
- Psalm 91:11: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."

Please pray for my wife to be returned to me from her infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've found love is the key & we're dying to love each other again she just cant get away from her toxic family. She is very lost right now and is fighting a strong spiritual attack from the devil through her misguided family & this other guy. We had a very wholesome & spiritual relationship but shes losing sight of whats right. Please pray for restoration of our lives & marriage together, she has shown to still she has strong true love for me and still holds strong to god as well but is otherwise still trapped & needs the fog lifted. please pray for us.
That's her and I for the record

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-20 8.40.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 8.40.29 PM.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 1
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Lodul and his wife. We lift up their marriage to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention and restoration. We pray against the work of Satan that is causing division and infidelity in their relationship. We ask that you break the chains that are binding Lodul's wife and release her from the power of the enemy.

Lord, we pray for clarity and discernment for Lodul's wife. Remove the fog of confusion and false memories that are clouding her judgment. Open her eyes to see the truth and guide her back to the path of righteousness. Help her to resist the influence of her toxic family and the other person involved in this situation.

Father, we know that love is powerful and can overcome any obstacle. We ask that you fill Lodul and his wife's hearts with your unconditional love. Help them to remember the love they once shared and ignite that flame once again. Heal their wounds and restore their trust in one another.

We pray for spiritual protection over Lodul and his wife. Shield them from the attacks of the devil and surround them with your angels of protection. Strengthen their faith and help them to stand firm in their commitment to you and to each other.

Lord, we believe in the power of prayer and we trust in your faithfulness. We ask that you work miracles in Lodul's marriage and bring about a complete restoration. May their relationship be a testimony of your love and grace.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 4:7: "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- 1 Peter 5:8: "Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."
- 1 Corinthians 13:7: "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
- Psalm 91:11: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."
This is amazing and really surprised me. For the record my name is Michael and her is Haley and I love you and appreciate yours as well as anyones support on this matter, more than words can explain.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.bless you thank you

Please pray for my wife Haley to be returned to me, Michael. PLease pray for her return from infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've found love is the key & we're dying to love each other again she just cant get away from her toxic family. She is very lost right now and is fighting a strong spiritual attack from the devil through her misguided family & this other guy. We had a very wholesome & spiritual relationship but shes losing sight of whats right. Please pray for restoration of our lives & marriage together, she has shown to still she has strong true love for me and still holds strong to god as well but is otherwise still trapped & needs the fog lifted. please pray for us
May the will of the Father be done in this situation. Jesus loves you and cares for you. He wants you to be happy and joyful while praising His name. Holy are You o Lord our God, worthy of all praise now and forever more. Ámen

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Similar Requests

My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
God, Hear my prayer to soften the hearts of everyone involved. Allow us to listen with an open mind, respond with kindness and lead with love. Allow for true forgiveness to rein through our souls. Allow for love to be restored and cherished. Mend our broken relationships. Let the word of Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my significant other Seth and his family. His family currently does not agree on our relationship and has asked him to choose between them and myself. Pray for healing for their hearts and for love to pour back in. Pray for faith for everything to work out the way that it should...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom