Please pray for my wife. 20 years ago ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
7
Views
91
I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
6
Views
82
I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom