Please pray for my wife. 20 years ago ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grateful66

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my wife. 20 years ago she was in an accident and ended up in a coma. She had a terrible brain injury, and fought hard to overcome so many obstacles and has managed to live a good life. Now a doctor noticed some abnormalities, and she has to get several tests done to determine if there is a problem with her brain. The doctors are hoping it's just scarring from her original injury, but it could be something more serious. Please pray that it is nothing serious, and that she lives a long healthy life. She is a wonderful woman. Thank you and bless you all.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord I humbly submit to you this prayer.. may this prayer of faith be granted accdg to Your will Heavenly Father... and in Jesus name may all this sickness be gone from her... Amen and Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father send Your Holy Spirit in Its full power to touch ### and heal ### completely in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
7
Views
91
I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
6
Views
82
I ask this only in the name of Jesus. Only Jesus can do this to honor only Him! Please in beg in the mighty name of Jesus, our only savior. Could I please be stronger on ### than what I was on ###. Please guide me safely through ### as well as all other days. Please if I do end up on the ground...
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom