Please pray for my unhealthy weight gain.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking God to remove cataract on right eye and correct the implanted lens on the left eye that was not good. Asking for weight gain. Removal of gas and acid reflux so I can eat. Only ###pounds. For God to supernaturally remove breast cancer before surgery and intestinal mass before surgery...
Replies
12
Views
246
I had a uterine ablation about 2 years ago. Since then I have gained weight significantly. Pls pray that I lose this weight through eating better, exercising and meds that I have been prescribed.
Replies
7
Views
143
Please pray for me to restore back my normal weight. I really need God to intervene and I believe He can. Secondly, I am praying for employment, I really need a job and am trusting God on that one.
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom