Please pray for my unhealthy (thyroid ###)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I would really appreciate your prayers. I've realized that one of my biggest struggles is self-control with food, especially sweets and unhealthy snacks. I know that no diet or plan can change my heart on its own, and I want to rely on the Lord to help me develop discipline...
Replies
11
Views
198
Lately, I have found myself struggling to deal with my emotions with my ex. Our relationship was very toxic and it ended abruptly due to actions on both ends. However, we both have a hard time with letting go, but I believe it's for different reasons. I no longer want to feel jealous if his life...
Replies
7
Views
300
My friend is EXTREMELY unhealthy, I could fill a full page with all the health problems she has. She currently has very red patches on her very swollen legs and I worry it could turn to cellulitis which she’s had before. She’s diabetic so very prone to infection. She really does NOT need to go...
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom