Please pray for my troubled life, I’m a ###.

Please pray for my troubled life, I’m a widow with two boys, Help me pray for long life and good health for my children ### and ###, May God our father richly bless you.
God will listen to your prayer's ###
...he knows before where born
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I WAS HAPPY I HAD MY DREAM VEHICLE TO PUT A KAYAK ON N SUV SAVED ### INTO IT. I WAS GOING TO BUY MY FIRST HOME 🏡 I HAD A FULL TIME JOB BEFORE THE FIRE AND...
Replies
6
Views
153
I have posted here before but things have gotten progressively worse. My 18-year-old daughter ### has been with the same boy for almost 3 years and it has been a nightmare. Her disrespect, her physical and verbal attacks are something I’ve never seen in my life. She calls me names, swears, tells...
Replies
10
Views
468
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom