Please pray for my toddler he is ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ###, he is having bowel trouble, so please please please pray he gets through it without a lot of pain thank you
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your healing hand to be upon the toddler of ###. We ask that You bring relief from the bowel trouble and that the toddler would experience minimal pain. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love that never fails. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a young, sleep deprived mom who is so so tired… My youngest, my sweet angel has been dealing with constipation and hasn’t had a ### in three days. I am very worried… At day 5, we are instructed to go to the ER. PLEASE pray for him. And for our family. We are tired. We don’t have a village…...
Replies
7
Views
332
Please pray that God heals my back completely. Since few days there has been pain and I take care of my toddler all alone . I want to be able to play with her and carry her without pain . Please pray God heals my mind body and spirit in Jesus name . Pray for a supernatural healing over my back...
Replies
10
Views
171
After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom