Please Pray for my ### to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God heals my back completely in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
10
Views
224
LIFE IN MY SPARKLE IS HEALED GREATLY MY GEM FOR MY TOES IS FOUND I HAVE WORK TMRW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE SATAN SHITE CREW..LIFE IN I GET MY HAIR ROOTS DONE ROOTS DONE READY FOR WORK TONIGHT URGENTLY SO TMRW GOES SMOOTHLY GREATLY IN SECRET NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I HAVE NO MORE DEEP WRINKLES ON MY...
Replies
11
Views
198
I have DVT in both legs cause ing ulcer s in both legs please pray for my ulcers to heal doon in the holy name of Jesus Christ my name is ### please help me to heal soon
Replies
6
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom