Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Last week I fell and broke my hand and hurt my ribs. My rib pain is horrible and has gotten worse. Please ask the Lord to help the pain go away. Please ask the Lord to heal me and that my organs are okay and that there is no internal damage. Please also ask the Lord that the...
Replies
10
Views
244
I have hurt my ribs again on left side, please pray in Jesus name for healing. I am ### and don't have anyone around to help me. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
264
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom