Please pray for my ### & ### to control get a good###

Arokiamary florence

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for health management, employment with a good salary, financial issues, and feelings of loneliness.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Let me live my life to please You, so lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother does work but the salary isn’t enough and she gets worried because other things like rent and other financial things have to be paid … but I trust God.💘
Replies
11
Views
180
Dear Loed Jesus, Despite my dedicated effort substituting filling in extra shifts having a good resume’ I didn’t get picked for a full time Latin. So please let me have. Apart time postion there. Let me be an educator or a part time keeper or commisarry. Please let me get a job there soon. I...
Replies
10
Views
138
Life in I get a good one guy to stayyyyy this timeeeeeeee urgently..i take the best photoshop photos get the best attraction on them uncommon great favor comes in so I can be great at looking attractive I get a Fine Ass guy to stayyyyyy with me im first it is overrrrrrr im happy my 2 Cats r...
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom