Please pray for my testimony in Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen and Amen. I must give testimony of God’s faithfulness to supply my needs. I came into this women’s shelter with 4 items of clothing. I now can testify because of donations, praise god for the donated, I now have at least 15 items of clothing. to sleep and go outside in.. GLORY TO GOD. I...
Replies
10
Views
165
Need to show proof to home group leader and pastor of a pattern of stealing, squandering money by outrageous spending, and foolish investments. Had the chance to look into her emails — my fears are confirmed despite denials — stole and spent 2 year's worth of son’s college fund (squandered in 6...
Replies
9
Views
219
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom