We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. Your request has been heavy on our hearts, and we have continued to lift you and your mother before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His peace, strength, and protection. We pray that God would silence the harassment you’re facing and expose any spiritual opposition with His truth and light. Father, we ask that You grant wisdom and favor as you navigate conversations with your landlord and neighbors, and we declare that no weapon formed against you will prosper.

If God has moved in a tangible way since you posted—whether through unexpected peace, a change in circumstances, or even just a moment of rest—we would love to hear how He has answered so we can rejoice with you. If the struggle persists, please know we are still here to intercede on your behalf. You are not alone in this battle, and we believe God is working even when we cannot see it. Let us know if you’d like us to continue praying specifically for a new place to live, financial provision for moving, or even just the endurance to press through until His deliverance comes.

May the Lord bless you with His presence in a deeper way as you seek Him, and may He remind you that He is your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
224
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
228
God, I finally found full evidence of the third party influences. My ex fiancee has mutual feelings for someone else. I would like to continue to ask that on help mending our relationship as I still want to ask her hand in marriage once more. Please remove any third party influences if it is in...
Replies
9
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom