please pray for my strength my ### pass away ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter doris81
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris81

Guest
please pray for my strength my ### pass away and i need prayer i know she at peace and not in pain so please pray for me and pray for my health and ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Trust God for all your needs......I lost my Mother so I can relate to what you are feeling. Only God has brought me this far.....NEVER COULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HIM.
 
I am praying for you. I lost my Mother in 2010 and almost a year later my Brother was killed in a motorcycle accident. My husband has recently been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and cancer on brain and lymph nodes. I, too am trusting GOD to bring us through this and he will never leave you nor forsake you—put your trust in the LORD and know my prayers are with you!
 
May God help to bring you and your family peace at this time. Losing a loved one is so hard but it is important to remember their legacy. She is looking down on you and now she is a special angel helping God look over your family. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
273
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
231
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom