Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hanmarenn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son’s Anatomy exam today. He is very stressed and barely sleeping 4 hours for the past several days and has been studying very hard after attending his regular classes. He is sleep deprived, tired and exhausted. Please pray for him that God has mercy on him and grant him success for his exam. Thank you

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Hanmarenn's son and his upcoming Anatomy exam. Lord, we acknowledge the stress and exhaustion he is experiencing due to his intense studying and lack of sleep. We ask for your divine intervention and mercy upon him during this time.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 127:2 that "It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep." We pray that you would grant him restful sleep, rejuvenating his mind and body, so that he may approach his exam with clarity and focus.

Father, we ask for your wisdom and understanding to fill his mind as he recalls the information he has studied. May you bring to remembrance all that he needs to know and guide him in answering the questions accurately and confidently.

We also pray for your favor and grace to be upon him during the exam. May you calm his nerves and alleviate any anxiety or stress he may be feeling. Help him to trust in your provision and believe in his abilities, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

Lord, we ask for your supernatural assistance in his preparation and performance. May you grant him success in this exam, according to your perfect will. We trust in your faithfulness and know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and guide Hanmarenn's son as he takes his Anatomy exam.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Heartfelt thanks to all the brothers and sisters who prayed for my son’s exam. God bless the prayer warriors in this site and may he continue to use this site to be a blessing and healing for many people. God’s name be glorified forever🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray for son’s job that God will grant him wisdom and strength to perform well. He is anxious that he will not do well in his job. He has been very stressed about the many job assignments that come in.
Replies
Views
Pray for son’s job that God will grant him wisdom and strength to perform well. He is anxious that he will not do well in his job. He has been very stressed about the many job assignments that come in.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tomorrow. I have a big exam that I need to get a very good test score results so that I will get accepted in the Nursing Program of my choice school. Please pray that I will have the presence of mind, and great memory during the exam so that I can remember and answer the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom