Please Pray For My Son ###,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have a son name ###, his my only son his been in jail sence February 12, 2013 he is just waiting on his sentence date on January 08, 2014.

I as his mother is pleading to please pray for my son ### to be home soon. He has children that love and need him home. ### is one of a kind he helps people while. he was out here. While in jail he gave someone. his tennis that his girlfriend ### bought. for him, just. because he don't. have family that care for that. other inmate.

My son is not perfect but I do believe I did raise him well I am so proud. of him for him helping others. I know that while in jail is not a good place to be. I at times can't eat just thinking the food his eating, and where his sleeping which not in his own bed.

I pray for him everyday and have. Faith in God and never give up. Ever sence his daughter was born on February 24, 2013 he has change alot to a better person. I am so proud of him I seen the changes God has transform my son too. This young man I call my son is not the same as before.

His my son but God somehow change him to be responsible and more caring with others. I feel that. he has gotten close to God in some kinda special way that I can't explain. I am so grateful to God for transforming my son ###, to that special. person.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for his confidence , height growth and self esteem. Please give him the opportunity to earn his place on the soccer team he wants and works so hard for .
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray his music audition goes well, give him confidence, self esteem and to grow taller
Replies
7
Views
142
My son needs help and prayers. He lives alone and misses his family. He often has suicidal thoughts, and I am very worried about him. There is not much help for him from health and social services. I cannot afford to fly over to help him. He is due to undergo medical procedures. Desperate for...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom