please pray for my son to have full custody of his ###

pauline

Prayer Partner
please pray for my son to have full custody of his two children until his mom gets professional help from drug/alcohol / abusive etc.etc. that her family will stop covering up. also that my son will stay strong throughout all of this. (court this ###)

Thank you for been such a blessing, The LORD sent you. GOD bless.
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God in the name of your son Jesus Christ in the blood of Jesus make Me and My Family and My Son Little ### have and win full custody of My Daughter Little ### in Jesus name Amen God.
Replies
11
Views
148
I have been praying and fasting since I posted my last prayer request on the full custody of my precious daughter, and her protection. Though I feel peace, hope and assurance that God is with my daughter and with me, I am still praying and waiting for a divine breakthrough from God on this...
Replies
6
Views
169
I am reposting my prayer request as advised, humbly requesting for continued prayers until God clearly moves on my daughter's case and on my case. I am the father of a 7 years old daughter. Currently, my beloved daughter lives with her surrogate mother, who is mentally unstable (ADHD and...
Replies
11
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,424
Members
649,292
Latest member
Pheirport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom