Please pray for my son Ivan. He's ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vinem

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son Ivan. He's battling with depression, anxiety, and anger. He's only thirteen years old. He has attempted to hurt himself several times. I keep praying but I don't know what else to do to help him. LORD, PLEASE HELP HIM.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Vinem's son Ivan to you. Lord, we acknowledge that Ivan is going through a difficult battle with depression, anxiety, and anger at such a young age. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon his life.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would draw near to Ivan in his time of need, comforting him and bringing him peace. Help him to know that he is not alone, but that you are with him every step of the way.

Father, we ask that you would break the chains of depression, anxiety, and anger that are binding Ivan. We rebuke the work of the enemy in his life and declare freedom and deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus. Your Word assures us in Luke 4:18 that you have anointed Jesus to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free. We claim this promise over Ivan's life today.

We also pray for Vinem, Ivan's parent, who is seeking your guidance and help. Strengthen them, Lord, and grant them wisdom and discernment in how to support and care for Ivan. Give them peace and assurance that you are in control and that you hear their prayers.

Lord, we ask for a breakthrough in Ivan's situation. We pray for a renewed sense of hope, joy, and purpose in his life. Surround him with your love and grace, and provide him with the support and resources he needs to overcome these challenges.

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for the power of prayer. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to Ivan's life. May your peace that surpasses all understanding guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please pray for my son Ivan. He's battling with depression, anxiety, and anger. He's only thirteen years old. He has attempted to hurt himself several times. I keep praying but I don't know what else to do to help him. LORD, PLEASE HELP HIM.
Praying for your son Ivan to be delivered and healed from the depression, anxiety and anger. Praying for God to touch and restore him. Send you a video to encourage you.

I pray Jesus bind up the demon in him causing these problems and cast it out! May Jesus hold him in His arms and heal him. Keep praying. Tell everyone you know to pray for him. There is power in numbers. Tell Ivan you are praying for him. It is said that stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others. We should be living to please God. Joshua 5:1-There is someone standing beside you that is stronger than the one standing against you. God is always with us. We just need Faith. If we actually believe God will help you, He WILL! He loves us so much, He wants us to be happy. If you would just receive His love, things get better. May God give you strength and comfort in Jesus name amen.

I pray Jesus bind up the demon in him causing these problems and cast it out! May Jesus hold him in His arms and heal him. Keep praying. Tell everyone you know to pray for him. There is power in numbers. Tell Ivan you are praying for him. It is said that stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others. We should be living to please God. Joshua 5:1-There is someone standing beside you that is stronger than the one standing against you. God is always with us. We just need Faith. If we actually believe God will help you, He WILL! He loves us so much, He wants us to be happy. If you would just receive His love, things get better. May God give you strength and comfort in Jesus name amen.
Thank you. 🙏 Every night at 9 pm my family and I join in prayer. I pray in his room, I pray over him when he’s asleep. I know the enemy is trying to take our children, but I believe in the power of God. He’s a living God. I pray that this will soon pass and my son will go back to being a sweet and happy boy. I pray that God protects him and shields him from all evil and bad influences.

Thank you for your prayer and words of encouragement.

Similar Requests

My 11 year old son has had unresolved anger, depression and anxiety. Anger is explosive, destructive and hurtful words. He's apologetic after calmed but can't regulate emotions. He's addicted to screens and will blowup when we say it's break time. Praying for possible diagnosis other than...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friends son Marcus, he's 16yrs old and suffered an asthma attack is on a breathing machine and non-responsive. He's only 16yrs old and has a full life ahead of him and I believe in the power of prayer and only GOD has the final say. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
Views
My son-in-law, Ethan, is severely depressed. He's under a lot of stuff mentally right now. He's suicidal. Please pray over him and that his worries and fears go away.
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for a problem that just arise my next door neighbor is a teenager he's been attacking me, the attack is spiritual, he's putting the worse music on the world with horrible lyrics and also I think that he's consuming some kind of drugs, his parents are not a good example at...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son to find happiness with his daughter and a new wife, her mother is trying to keep his daughter away from him and he's lonely he needs to find happiness,please help with prayer .
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom