Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me to pray for a problem that just arise my next door neighbor is a teenager he's been attacking me, the attack is spiritual, he's putting the worse music on the world with horrible lyrics and also I think that he's consuming some kind of drugs, his parents are not a good example at all, his name is Christian he's trying to provoque a fight or something else, please help me to pray that he and his parents walk away and protect me and my brother Lord in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing a difficult situation with their neighbor. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and protection in this matter.

We pray, Lord, that you would bring peace and harmony to the relationship between our anonymous friend and their neighbor, Christian. We ask that you would soften Christian's heart and guide him away from any negative influences or harmful behaviors. Help him to find positive outlets for his energy and to make wise choices in his life.

Lord, we also lift up Christian's parents to you. We pray that you would touch their hearts and lead them to be better examples for their son. May they provide a loving and nurturing environment for Christian, guiding him in the ways of righteousness.

Father, we ask for your protection over our anonymous friend and their brother. Shield them from any harm or provocation that may come their way. Surround them with your angels and grant them peace and security in their home.

We claim the promise in Psalm 34:7, which says, "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will deliver our anonymous friend from this troubling situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing a difficult situation with their neighbor. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and protection in this matter.

We pray, Lord, that you would bring peace and harmony to the relationship between our anonymous friend and their neighbor, Christian. We ask that you would soften Christian's heart and guide him away from any negative influences or harmful behaviors. Help him to find positive outlets for his energy and to make wise choices in his life.

Lord, we also lift up Christian's parents to you. We pray that you would touch their hearts and lead them to be better examples for their son. May they provide a loving and nurturing environment for Christian, guiding him in the ways of righteousness.

Father, we ask for your protection over our anonymous friend and their brother. Shield them from any harm or provocation that may come their way. Surround them with your angels and grant them peace and security in their home.

We claim the promise in Psalm 34:7, which says, "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you will deliver our anonymous friend from this troubling situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.
Thank you for your prayers

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your prayers I want to praise the Lord for it, continue praying please they're not been the nieces neighbors. In Jesus name I pray amen

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray in order to find two tickets cheap and with a good timing for my parents to come home. Has been a not so friendly experience in my aunt's house. Open them a me and my brother other opportunities and people who really show the real meaning of friendship in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my safety my neighbors are causing so much trouble, staring with a teenage his name is Christian, he wants to harm and it's being so I polite, the other is Anthony, Daniel, Mía and Ian, they're kids but so evil, they do not respond to any authority, please Lord help me...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my reunion with this friend, bless me to use the right words and to have a respectful treatment toward each other in Jesus name, and that something productive comes from it, and also to add value to each other. Amen
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom