Please pray for my son ###. He ...

My son has not received any answers for employment yet. I ask that prayer be continued for him. He is very stressed out & this is having a negative effect on us his parents because we have started a 21 day Daniel prayer & fast from yesterday the 8th of January. ###. I pray for God to come through for our family, to meet ### at his point of need. In Jesus name. Thank you.
 
My son has not received any answers for employment yet. I ask that prayer be continued for him. He is very stressed out & this is having a negative effect on us his parents because we have started a 21 day Daniel prayer & fast from yesterday the 8th of January. 2024. I pray for God to come through for our family, to meet ### at his point of need. In Jesus name. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning please pray for my son ### he is suffering from acids and ulcers vomiting diarrhoea now he is dehydrated I believe my son will be healed for salvation of his soul thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
396
Please, my ### year old son has slipped into a deep depression. He can’t handle his job, it’s not paying the bills and he’s struggling and so out of it he barely can speak. He keeps repeating he doesn’t know what to do and feels his is a failure. He is single and lives alone. He’s a Christian...
Replies
9
Views
370
I ask for your love to pray for my son who is young starting a new journey in his life and filled with so many emotions he’s sorting out. Pray for his confidence, strength, and faith to keep going strong. Pray for him to grow big and strong so he can feel confident in all he does. I ask you to...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom