Please Pray For My Situations James 5:16 Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
My PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your forgiveness which opens the door for Your love to flow through me. Lord, I lift my husband on you... please take all his addictions, anger, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others.

Father, I put all my hurts, my struggle, my pain, my financial situations, my frustrations, on you and only you. I know you are able, you gonna finish up what you've been start with my husband... I know you will continue to speak, soften his heart and mind for him to return home in a good way without no disrespect to me in the house. Lord, I believe in your words. Please Show me Your love and help me to be a light and example of love everywhere I go in Jesus name amen. Thank you all for praying for me and my family... may God hear and answer all of our prayers in here in Jesus name amen. Have a bless day everyone.....
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer, so I keep coming back here, asking for prayers on my behalf. My wife did really bad things to me. She stole my children, etc. I miss them so much. Some days I can barely function. I plead with God to move me back to Alaska. On...
Replies
13
Views
519
  • Article Article
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. —James 5:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... So many hearts, hopes, and homes are broken by sin. This brokenness infects our culture and...
Replies
0
Views
466
Please pray that I have greater strength to overcome my weaknesses which has resulted in my failure and displease God at times. Pray for close families involved with us and for binding forces of evil working against me. May His peace that passes all understanding keep us in His Love and use me...
Replies
7
Views
748
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom