Please pray for my situation at home. ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.
And please please for the USA. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop against people of color/all people. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism be destroyed at the roots. Pro-Life Means All Lives Matters, Not Just The Protection of the Unborn! That is the sanctity of life.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
119
I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
160
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom