Please pray for my sister whose biopsy result for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lincycher
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lincycher

Guest
Please pray for my sister whose biopsy result for lymph node under her arm shown positive and she has to go for cancer treatment. She has got 3 children (twins 4 yr & son 14mths). Also, I request your prayer for my brother who lost his job last year August and still couldn't find any job. Please pray for my ### & ### in their tough times.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that Cancer will leave your ###'s Life in Jesus Name.

That your ### will find employment with a good organisation in Jesus Name

That God will stand by your family in these tough times in the Mighty Name of Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that your ### will be completely healed of this cancer. I pray your ### will get a job soon. Lord, give this entire family peace and comfort. May they know how much you love them.
 
LORD THE BURDEN IS TOO HEAVY TO CARRY FOR THE FAMILY LORD HAV PITY ON THE FAMILY SAVE EACH OF THEM PROVIDE THEM WITH YOUR BREAD,JOB IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS AMEN.
 
First and foremost let me say thank you for allowing me to pray in your instance for it was a reminder to me as well that life is precious and just when you think life's tough or hard it can always be tougher or harder Holy FATHER I ask you in the name of JESUS release your healing power in this family's life restore FAVOR and blessings unto them more than they could ever ask or imagine I pray this for HE was wounded for OUR transgressions HE was BRUISED for OUR iniquities the chastisement of OUR peace was upon HIM and by JESUS HOLY STRIPES WE are HEALED by YOUR GRACE FATHER this is not of ourselves this is a HOLY gift FREE FROM YOU FATHER YOU said your word would not return to you void that it would accomplish your will I believe YOU are a HEALER and LOVE THIS FAMILY so I thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need miracle for my ###, I want my ### to be cancer free in the biopsy test result. I want my ### to have miracle healing in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
227
I would like to make a prayer request for my mother-in-law; she is having a biopsy today (Thurs) we are praying for a positive bill of health. Also, for strength and courage during this difficult time for our entire family. We just lost my father-in-law last July. It is very distressing and...
Replies
8
Views
303
Please pray for my sister ### who is in ### in critical condition.lord Jesus heal her in your name
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom