Please pray for my sister whose biopsy result for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lincycher
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, God Almighty, I thank you for protecting ### from every form of evil and bringing her the gift of your divine health. I ask u to breaking the chains of oppression and delivering me from every form of sin, sickness, disease and lie of the enemy. I thank you for the powerful name of Jesus to which every knee shall bow.

In the power and authority that you have given me, I say to all addictions, perversions, chemical dependencies, hopelessness, worry, doubt, fear, despair and all symptoms of any such illness that you must bend your knees now to the name of Jesus. I cast down every argument and proud obstacle that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I bring every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Thank you for giving us your authority over all the power of the enemy. Nothing shall harm ###. I call upon a heavenly spirit of praise and worship to fill and guard us against the enemy’s lies. Thank you for your full armor, your name, your most precious blood and your Holy Spirit. No weapon formed against ### hall prosper. Thank you heavenly Father for all your provisions, for yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory, both now and forevermore. Amen
 
Thank you Jesus, I agree with all this prayers and scriptures mentioned above (healing of her sister and good employment for a brother). You said when two of you agree together in your name it will be granted to them. Lord, we are here more than one, so thank you for hearing and granting our requests, IN JESUS NAME, we pray. Amen.

###
 
lord have mercy on these soul and bring it to your will.only you know how to fix our lives to make it better.
 
Lord you said in your Word that all things work together for the good of them that love God and are the called according to His purpose. We claim all things as good to the glory of Him. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need miracle for my ###, I want my ### to be cancer free in the biopsy test result. I want my ### to have miracle healing in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
227
I would like to make a prayer request for my mother-in-law; she is having a biopsy today (Thurs) we are praying for a positive bill of health. Also, for strength and courage during this difficult time for our entire family. We just lost my father-in-law last July. It is very distressing and...
Replies
8
Views
303
Please pray for my sister ### who is in ### in critical condition.lord Jesus heal her in your name
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom