Please pray for my sister, ### that she may ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynn

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my sister, ### that she may be healed of the illness which we don't know. She was rushed to the hospital just right now due to cold feet and hands............................

My Lord Almighty please touch her and let your healing power flow upon her and be healed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her healing in her body. Let her will become the same as your will. Grant the doctors who are treating wisdom and favor. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
The Lord is with you in everything you face. Place your Faith all in HIM for He is always near! God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
196
Father God I just come before you and I lift up my dear sister in Christ ### you know I love her dearly and she's been with me in this ministry for 13 years and we have history together here at the ### ministries and it hurts me that she's recently been going to another church actually for the...
Replies
13
Views
319
My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom