Please pray for my ###. She ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
124
I need help, my mother was found with high blood pressure, Malaria +2, and Ulcers. She has been receiving medication and has been slowly recovering though she complained of heart pains and numbness. Yesterday I talked to her and she was fine, later I received a message from my father that she is...
Replies
7
Views
316
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom