Please pray for my schooling. I am ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
137
I speak command create demand decree declare into existence I am asking that myself my family friends get into existence Schooling even if your working or have a Spouse. If your using YOUR MIND YOU CANNOT GREATLY Loose it k. It can b part time 1 Class even anything that makes You STUDY please...
Replies
5
Views
274
1. I pray for my ### success 2. I pray for scholarships to study abroad 3. I pray for a good career
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom