please pray for my ###'s dad passed away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend's father as he has small blocks and they are doing an angioplasty on him. Let everything go well and after this let him recover and have a much more healthy life ahead. Please pray for him and also for ### (friend's mom) please give her good health too. Also for my girl...
Replies
8
Views
279
Thank you for your prayers, but I'd appreciate you keep praying for him. Stress has been very intense lately. My sister-in-law had a car accident; she was with the baby of 6 months and my other two nieces. It was really impacting for the kids. Thank God nothing major happened besides fixing the...
Replies
9
Views
144
Hello prayer community. I am praying for my ###. Can you please help me pray for my ###'s soul. My ###'s ###'s ### passed away. My ### was a very nice person from what I remember. I do not know if she was connected spiritually with Jesus Christ or anything. I know when I was under foster care...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom