Please pray for my ###'s ### because

Member-6367010

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my brother's wife because she has been told that someone has captured her soul, even though she is a Muslim.
 
I command in the powerful name of Jesus that spirit must be put into the fire right now. May Lord sprinkle His holy blood on your brother's wife and deliver her from the evil spirit right now, and God fill her with holy spirit and bless her with good health, strength, and peace .......praying in the mighty name of Jesus ...amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
131
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
395
My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom