Please pray for my roommate, ###, who is fighting ...

IrishDael

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my roommate, ###, who is fighting cancer for a third time and is in great pain. Please pray for her healing. Please.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Mark 11:23-24 23"Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. 24"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.…

Do what Jesus said to do. Jesus did not say to pray about the problem, He said to speak to it. Here is a prayer to speak aloud while resting a hand on her forehead.

In the name of Jesus, I command all pain in the body of ### to leave her body, now. I curse any and all forms of cancer in the body of ### and command them to leave her body, now. I bless her body with the life of God. I declare her body to now be free of all works of the devil. I declare and decree that ### shall now be healthy, well, healed, and whole. Thank you Jesus.

Speak it aloud and ask her each time if the pain is going away. Pray it again if the pain does not become less.
 
In the name and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ we trust and pray.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She suffering from head trauma busted vessel and not breathing on her own, dr said its 50/50 chance that she will make it and also having dialysis for her kidneys
Replies
12
Views
160
Dear Lord, I have a warm, charming and picturesque home, and I pray in the Holy name of Jesus that you will send me a wonderful new roommate to help share my home's expenses. Someone who is gentle, honest, and kind, and someone who would like to stay a long time. I have a ### yr. old beagle who...
Replies
11
Views
760
Please pray that my roommate feels a lot better soon I feel her pain I had a very bad cold before and she has been sick since new years day please pray that she feels better soon . Please pray that God heals the sickness and cancer in everyone in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom