Please pray for my return to the LORD. I've ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias1611

Account Closed
Please pray for my return to the LORD. I've backslid severely into homosexuality. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the LORD. I'm so dead inside. I need to stop playing games with the LORD. Please pray the LORD gives me Godly sorrow, a broken heart, a humble and contrite spirit. He pointed out to me pride was my problem again and I got so mad at him with my life situation that while he was calling me to draw nigh to him I turned back to the muck that he delivered me from. Now I'm so depressed and part of me doesn't care about anything anymore. I've done so much willful sin. I need him. I need to be sincere and not go through the motions but seek him again and repent. Please pray for me. I think I may be a religious reprobate now. I think he was trying to reach out to me yesterday and I didn't listen. I think it may be too late for me yet by his mercy I'm still alive. Thanks and God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is for my mother to truly return to her old self—with a heart that is genuine, not one possessed by the devil—so that when she wakes up in the morning, she is full of smiles and free from anger.
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray for a smoother and faster process, I have returned my necklace and it’s taking longer than its normal processing time. They sent a damaged stone and I wanted to keep it, but many people are telling me to return it, so I am returning it. I am hoping they will not blame it on me...
Replies
8
Views
153
Please pray that my son returns urgently home tonight.
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom