Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias1611

Account Closed
Please pray for my repentance and faith unto the Lord. I turned from Him and went back to the world and homosexuality. Please pray for a contrite heart and humble spirit within me. I have been in willful sin and rebellion and been playing games with God. My life is horrid and I'm so dead inside. I'm the double-minded man that James talks about in chapter one of his epistle. I am a phonetic throwing pity parties for myself and so lonely.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my repentance and ask Almighty God to hear my prayers and confession of my guilty. Thank you. O Lord please open my eyes to my wrong and turn me to faith and repentance. Thank You Lord, in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
9
Views
177
Please pray for my repentance and that Almighty God save me from all the deceit in my heart, from all love of darkness and wrong beliefs about the enemy. Please pray that God save me from falling and that He open my eyes to His love and comfort. Thank you! O Lord I am so lost and hardhearted...
Replies
7
Views
192
Please pray for my repentance and healing, and for total healing and salvation of my family. Thank you. O Lord please have mercy and save me from my fears. Please help me to repent, and restore me. I know I'm not worthy, but I ask in Jesus name that You save me and heal my family and I of ALL...
Replies
3
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom